Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Muisic Of My Existance


The birth of a soul signals the commencement of happiness which binds the atmosphere in a special tune. The flow of this emotion sets fluidity in the progression of events that overwhelm life. Time takes a while before it reveals the colours which are to be dealt with in this journey from birth to death. Successfully adding a variety of strokes to the palate of life’s path is the difference between a balanced and an imbalanced life.

Breathing the air coming from the sea’s surface was the first thing I did. Today, as I retrace my steps, I realize that I have embodied all the types of air in my lungs. It is strange to realize that this is not the source of my survival. As I sit down to search for the answer, I comprehend that the envelope of gases are a mere support to my existence. The fact which hid itself in the immature facet of my soul has finally come out of hiding. Apart from the scientific laws that govern man’s subsistence, it is also the mental stability and peace that are of key importance. Today, I have learnt that it is the happiness spread through ones actions are all that matter. As a matter of fact, a person is an alive corpse if this element is missing in his life. It is a sour truth and cannot be ignored by any means. The positive vibrations brought virtue steps into the picture constitute into the making of a blissful life. One may ward it off, but when we humans try to live life without this form of eternal happiness, life is not lived at that instance, time has to passed. As a result, the goal of life disappears and one does nothing but await death.

The movement of life when love, affection, concern and bliss are filled in, makes one dance to the music that time plays. Life seems to cross all barriers for the good of everyone and takes an individual to the most patiently awaited destination.

My life has witnessed many seasons. The autumn that came in after the shower of love, taught me a lesson which has got buried in my bones. However, the realization came in much later. Time preached me the song of friendship, which encircles the world. Every relation has its concrete base strengthened with friendship. It sings a unique song which carries life into an ocean to make itself heard in every corner and depth of the space around.

An oversight left me stranded on a deserted road in the past. However, the mistake, which distorted my world once upon a time, will never find its place in my present or future ‘coz friendship’s song will never allow my heart to recollect it ever again. The Music helped me find my way amidst the darkness. I walked into a magical world of happiness where spreading love was the only goal of the residents. This music shall never subside.It’ll continue to engross human life with the aspiration of composing a better song. Striving towards perfection is what human life is all about. To reach the tune of that perfect song in the depth of an eternal soul’s heart is the final destination of life.

1 comment:

Apeksha said...

it is as thoughtful and philosophical as you can get....i saw you everywhere in this...the beauty of your words astonishes me...you're great at penning down life in words....keep writing cherie