Sunday, April 27, 2008

Coming Home . .



I'd rather have you cry on my shoulder
Than to have to cry on your casket
I want you to take my hand now
And I hope that you never let go
Whisper to me all the things you want to
I'll listen to you until I'm dead and gone

Cry on me
Just let me see
Tell me how you feel
Let me know you're real
Let me put my arms around you
And let you feel something new

Don't try to cut your life
I won't let you use the knife
Don't poison your life away
I need you with me everyday
I know there's nothing I can say
But I need you to stay.

. . Source : Unknown . .

2 comments:

Ankoor- Still germinating in life said...

Hey Akansha your 8th article talks about your adventure, which later turned into misadventure with love. Right? If I have got the meaning of the word 'love' here, then I suppose you long for one more. As a brother and well- wisher of yours I would advise you to stay away from this sweet poison till the time you become a major. All said and done I know its not as easy as it is to say. When you taste something sweet, even if it is poison you want to retaste it. Right? But you have to resist that temptation at least for the next 2 years. When you start off with your MBBS, You may reinvolve yourself in this regard. Personally, love marriages are much better than arranged marriages.

VanDiablo said...

short n sweet..