Monday, April 21, 2008

Dear Life.....


Hyderabad
20th April,2008

Chère vie,
I dunno how to begin. I’d begun learning with the advent of your arrival. I was completely at sea when I needed to speak to you. It was merely because I never knew you. The introspection sessions that you held so often for me have made me realize that human life is all about making a better person as time progresses. Having learnt the tricks of tackling the ups and downs is something that I will always cherish. Im indebted to you for having accompanied me to move further on a road where I was stranded at a certain stage.

I met you as a daughter. I was looking forward to know the meaning of ‘Maa’. And till date I continue to search for its significance. Perhaps, it was an inborn flaw that deprived me of interacting with ‘Mother’s Love’. It was,it is and it shall continue to be an incapability to achieve this target. And the result, I haven’t proven myself as a good daughter. Hopefully, in the next birth I hope I get 1% of it so that I can establish 0.1% of myself as a good daughter.

I think its friendship that has brought us so close. After having confronted my luck in my former battle, I think switching over to the overture of friendship was the only choice left, to make something out of my existence. It was the first step that led me towards happiness. However, I regret that I took too long to make this resolution-16yrs after we met each other. At the dawn of our friendship, I approached friends who were destined to meet me. They have added colour to the world where I breathe. I am living in an atmosphere where my pals and you mean the world to me. I have shared a bond with you which is stronger than I could have shared with any other soul. The intricacies of my world are a part and parcel of your soul. You know me the best. Dear life, thank you for having gifted me with an overwhelming present on my 16th birthday. You gifted me my buddies who have taught me to flow along with the tide.

The 17th year of my life helped me discover that the world is too bad to live in. However, it’s your choice of living either in the good or bad part of humankind that makes the difference between a happy and a gloomy living. Being good to people who are rude to you only makes you a better person. Following this path can help u spread cheerfulness and bliss which finally transforms the bad into good and the good into better.

Lots of love,
Akansha
.

1 comment:

Apeksha said...

its sweet...thoughtful...and you're a great daughter...trust me....and an amazing human being as well....your life is one to idealize...you should be knowing that....i loved it...keep writing