Friday, October 1, 2010

A Fresher's Diary

"Can I please have some silence?", was my reaction to the booing my seniors greeted me with, just before a humongous crowd as I took my stand to deliver the welcome speech at the Fresher's Day Function. This impulse haunted me as grave probabilities flooded my contemplation thereafter. My share of surprises were the overtures I got from them, over the photography I love, especially at college. Steadfastness and vigilance brought in a hesitation to take another step, for I expected 'lows', yet again. It took time to discover beyond the stereotype I was aware of, and there it was 'Too good to be true'. Acquaintance has shaped into friendship and respect, over the 'reciprocation' I got to embrace from my seniors, in response to the chance I gave Life, to love and be loved in return.

No comments: