Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Shades of some advancing tides



“Phew, phew, phew”, said the relieved me who finally got to witness the same person as in the photographs exchanged previously. “Okay, slow and steady”, I gasped inching closer between the two stalls where you stood. “Hehe :D”,the minimal degree of blushes flashing on my countenance got to just bliss, as a fraction of the distance between longed for warmth, and there I had it, in one of the best flashes of time.
Time simply rushes ahead, and so did my caliber in the next 2.30hrs of a self depreciating weekly test at an apparently ingenious but timelessly degrading institute that I had to chosen to join, happened to me, before any body else was done in breaking their heads over the best guesses possible for an odd number of abominable questions. Speed clinched my mettle and it was off to a land where you got me amazed at the rush within. I chanced an influx of all the goodness while you wrapped me in all the security.
‘Limitations’ can sometimes be enlightening, and that just took a bigger dimension when the night before I hugged you again, seemed to bring with it, what commitment can do to geographical barriers. It was simply impeccable. Each reflection of having you around brought with it something that’s not dependent on physical proximity. To me this ‘limitation’ seemed ecstatic; for once I was healed of all the soreness accumulated so far. This magic was when I saw hope and beauty each time your eyes twinkled at me.
There’s a certain rhythm that dictates the course of events in what we call ‘life’. In my language, it was ‘us’ and nothing in between. Just the comfort and it happens, at once. To u, it was a little extended, considering how well we had to fit into each others edges. Perhaps, that’s what a perfect merger of people who always want to ensure happiness persists, whenever they leave their trail. Your stay, the closest, was just to assure ‘miracles do exist’. The real quest in not in finding one, but to make one happen, and let it rejuvenate in every moment of togetherness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reminds me of Nov' 09...

nycly xpressed...!!