Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Aspire!

What makes you stand out of the crowd? What helps you gather and identity which belongs to none but to you? How is it that one understands the best direction to focus all the energy?

At one stage my mettle came up with perseverance, patience, determination and austerity. Nevertheless, life sailed me along to a juncture where I discovered that all of what I sought was a cover to a few silent facades of my existence. It’s until I understood that its what you are composed of which brings the concrete base to an exploration ahead. I had my bit of rapture in what I became, co-existing with a harmony that I originated from and more so what I happened to get mold into in their aura. It’s so strange that we forget how life could have gone out of our favor had we not been granted to explore what unconditional is, if their security and warmth failed at any stage.

The building blocks of our temperament lie in those who helped us muster it, step-wise and breathed endurance and patience as we learnt to do it all by ourselves. Those eyes which embrace as our first few steps toddle into arms, wrapping instantly, never letting go for they fall in love with innocence so purge that a fear of losing it comes to the forefront involuntarily.

An incessant desire to bring up a replica of what originality encompasses so strong that no stumbling block can ever distort the vision, is exactly what I find in my parents. I wish I could do enough to strike a balance. However, I guess, some proportions are best left unmeasured only ‘coz its an insult to the unconditional love in store, still ahead! It’d certainly be no less than a smile across their countenance, all the time.

Teenage took away a lot of the perfect polish that had developed over childhood. The one thing that can not let the picture distort anymore lies in my adulthood for now. And, I’d make sure they enjoy the gift that the present offers, more than any other shred of disappointment left behind amidst the ashes of a phase, silently regretted in the gloomy corners of solitude.

Mummy and Daddy, I love you!

1 comment:

VanDiablo said...

"Mummy and Daddy, I love you!" says it all..